Important Forms and Documents for New Students attending the July S.O.A.R. event!
Welcome to the July S.O.A.R. resources page!
At S.O.A.R., you will receive your class schedule and learn more about enrolling at Brevard College. This page gives all the resources that you need.
If you did not get the opportunity to register for a financial planning meeting, please contact your admissions counselor or email us at email@example.com
If you are have technological issues before or during S.O.A.R., please contact Melissa Henson, Campus Visit Coordinator, at 828.641.0641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Documents for Financial Aid:
- FAFSA Form: BC FAFSA Code: 002912
- Special Circumstances Form
- Complete my Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Complete my Entrance Counseling
- Apply for a Parent Plus Loan
- Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Brevard College Workstudy Payment Agreement
Private Student Loans
- Compare lender information such as interest rates, repayment term, etc.
- Private Loan Self Certification Form
Students must submit a FAFSA in order to borrow Federal Direct Loans. New borrowers will also need to complete the required Loan Entrance Counseling and sign the Master Promissory Note to utilize the funds.
Where can I get help?
If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at 828.641.0641, or email email@example.com.
We are happy to help!
U.S. News and World Report
Student to faculty Ratio
Average Class Size