Pre Dental Studies
Pre Dental Studies at Brevard College will prepare you for your future career. This concentration provides all of the prerequisites necessary for attending a school of dentistry and set you up for success in pursuing your dream profession.
You'll work one-on-one with dedicated faculty members who will ensure that you get the support and help you need to succeed. Brevard College professors are here to ensure that you receive the education necessary to best prepare you to meet your professional goals.
What you'll experience in the Pre Dentistry concentration
- At Brevard College, you’ll work with your personal academic advisor to help lay out the path for your academic journey. They’ll help you make sure you’re taking all the classes you need to fulfill the Pre Dentistry concentration, as well as whatever major you choose.
- Go above and beyond textbooks and gain hands-on applied experience thanks to Brevard’s dedication to experiential academics.
- Explore STEM classes that give you a strong foundation in the fundamentals of dentistry.
- Discover exciting topics like molecular pharmacology, biochemistry, microbiology, and more.
- At Brevard College, the average class size is 15. Our small class sizes ensure that you get the individual help you need to succeed.
MAJORS, MINORS, AND CONCENTRATIONS
Students interested in pre-dentistry, pre-medicine, pre-nursing, pre-veterinary, and other pre-health professional school study may major in Biology or Health Science Studies in the Division of Science and Mathematics or major in Integrated Studies with appropriate emphases. For acceptance to some professional schools, students may choose any major, taking courses required for the professional school in the Division of Science and Mathematics.
- Dental Assistant
- Health Care Services
Health Science department faculty
Student to Waterfall Ratio
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-884-8332
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.