Pre-Veterinary (Health Science Studies)
If you're planning to attend veterinary school, then you'll major in Health Science.
You'll graduate with the knowledge and applied experience that you need to confidently move forward and meet your academic and professional goals.
Relationships that you will build with your faculty will prove vital to helping you achieve your goals of attending veterinary school. These programs are highly selective, and Brevard's faculty can prove instrumental towards helping you achieve your goals.
Pre-Veterinary minors can enter into many fields or professions! Here's a small sample of what you can do with a minor in Pre-Veterinary from Brevard College:
- Study Veterinary Medicine in Graduate School
- Pet Care Specialist
- Environmental Consultant
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Research Scientist (medical)
- Research Scientist (life sciences)
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary observation and direct experience that will make your application more competitive.
- Work one-on-one with dedicated, innovative faculty and develop lifelong friendships, mentorships, and connections.
- An education with a strong liberal arts foundation.
- Teachers and mentors who help you explore, nurture, and expand your interests.
- Guidance so you can hit developmental and procedural milestones and be prepared to apply for graduate and professional programs.