Get ready to Soar at Brevard!
All S.O.A.R. activities will take place via Zoom. Please download Zoom now!
(If technology is an issue for your participation, please contact Melissa Henson, Campus Visit Coordinator.)
On Saturday, June 12, you'll have the opportunity to learn more about Brevard College, meet other new students, connect with the campus, and register for your fall classes.
Other S.O.A.R. events will take place Tuesday, June 15 through Thursday, June 17. Please see the schedule below.
Saturday, June 12
10:30 AM (Live Zoom)
- Learn How to SOAR!
- Important Information for Students & Families
- How to Prepare for Your Financial Aid Appointment
10:45 AM- 1:45 PM (Live Zoom- Click your assigned group link below)
- Student Breakout Groups! (Check your SOAR email for your group assignment)
11:45 AM- 1:45 PM (Live Zoom. Check your email for your individual advising Zoom link)
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and Register for Your Classes!
- This meeting will take place during your Student Breakout Group!
2:00 PM and 2:30 PM (Live Zoom- Links below)
- Academic Program Showcases
- Interact with a Brevard College professor and learn more about a program of study that interests you!
- Each program listed below is hosting a session at 2:00 pm and another at 2:30 pm. To access the meeting please click the corresponding Zoom link below.
- Showcase links
- Biology/Health Science Studies
- Business and Organizational Leadership
- 2:00 Session
- 2:30 Session
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Studies
- Exercise Science/Physical Education and Recreation
- History- 2:30 PM only
- Mathematics/Applied Physics
- Teacher Licensure
- Wilderness Leadership & Experiential Education
Tuesday, June 15 through Thursday, June 17
- Your meeting with financial planning! If you have not scheduled your meeting, click here. This meeting is mandatory.
Tuesday, June 15 at 4:00 p.m.
- Athletic Information Session
- Live Zoom
Thursday, June 17 at 4:00 p.m.
- Parent Information Session with Dr. Deb D'Anna, Vice President for Student Success & Dean of Students.
- Live Zoom
Your next steps:
- Check your email! We'll send you Zoom links and other information to your email.
- Make plans to attend all events on Saturday, April 17.
- Make plans to attend all events on Tuesday, April 20- Thursday, April 22.
- Remember that S.O.A.R. is a required event for all new students.
Where can I get help?
Student to faculty Ratio
Average Class Size