Test Optional Applicants
Test Optional Admissions is for prospective students who have decided that their standardized test scores are not a true representation of their academic potential; and therefore, have opted for their scores to not be considered as part of their application for admission to Brevard College.
Test Optional Tips
- Answer the test optional questions thoroughly and thoughtfully.
- You're writing to an academic audience so construct your responses with this audience in mind.
- Proofread your responses carefully and minimize (if not eliminate) spelling, syntax, and grammatical errors.
- Most importantly, tell us your story in your responses. We're interested in learning more about you.
- Each of your responses should be 500 words.
Where can I get help?
If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at 828.641.0641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to help!
Student to faculty Ratio
Average Class Size