welcome home!

Transfer Students

Submit the Following:

  • An application for admission. There's no application fee.
  • College transcripts from all institutions attended.
  • Your final high school transcript.
    • You can email a copy to the Admissions Office at admissions@brevard.edu.
    • You'll need to submit a final copy with graduation date if you choose to enroll.
  • A completed Transfer Questionnaire Form
  • Brevard College offers Half-Tuition Scholarships to graduates of North Carolina community colleges.


Transfering from a North Carolina Community College?

The North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a statewide agreement governing the transfer of credits between North Carolina community colleges and Brevard College.  The CAA provides certain assurances to the transferring student: 

  • Assures admission to Brevard College
  • Enables North Carolina community college graduates of two-year Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degree programs who are admitted to constituent institutions of the university of North Carolina to transfer with junior status.

Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure:

If you perceive that the terms of the CAA have not been honored, you may follow the Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure. (Appendix E of the attached Comprehensive Articulation Agreement)

Associate in Arts and Associate in Science

  • The Associate in Arts (A10100) (AA) degree is designed for students who want to pursue a four-year degree in one of the liberal arts disciplines or training at a professional school that requires a strong liberal arts background.
  • The Associate in Science (A10400) (AS) degree is designed for students who want to pursue a four-year degree in areas of study such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, the sciences or professional programs that require strong mathematics and science backgrounds.

Transfer Student Coordinator:

If you have questions please contact Sterling at 828.641.0866 or email sterling.woodruff@brevard.edu.