Transfer, International, & Readmission Applicants
Transfer students need to return the following documents before we can review your application. Your application will not be considered complete if any of these items are missing.
- A completed application for admission
- Your college transcript(s)
- Your final high school transcript
- A complete Transfer Questionnaire
The North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a statewide agreement governing the transfer of credits between NC community colleges and Brevard College and has as its objective the smooth transfer of students. The CAA provides certain assurances to the transferring student; for example:
- Assures admission to Brevard College
- Enables NC community college graduates of two-year Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degree programs who are admitted to constituent institutions of the university of NC to transfer with junior status.
Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure
If a transfer student perceives that the terms of the CAA have not been honored, he or she may follow the Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure. (Appendix E of the attached Comprehensive Articulation Agreement)
Associate in Arts and Associate in Science
- The Associate in Arts (A10100) (AA) degree is designed for students who want to pursue a four-year degree in one of the liberal arts disciplines or training at a professional school that requires a strong liberal arts background.
- The Associate in Science (A10400) (AS) degree is designed for students who want to pursue a four-year degree in areas of study such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, the sciences or professional programs that require strong mathematics and science backgrounds.
International students can refer to the following document for a complete list of application materials.
STUDENT TO FACULTY RATIO
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-884-8332
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.