Join us to celebrate the new WLEE home and the retirement of Clyde Carter and Dr. John Buford!
- Welcome Home Party at Oskar Blues: Friday, 10/8 at 7:00 p.m.
- Join your BC family for an evening of music, food trucks, and beer. Free, family-friendly event. Special music by The Blake Ellege Band (Blake Ellege '14).
- Clyde Carter Distinguished Alumni Award at Distinguished Alumni, Faculty/Staff and Athletics Hall of Fame, Porter Center Amphitheater at 9:30 a.m.
- WLEE Barn Ribbon Cutting: Saturday, 10/9 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tour the new home of the Wilderness Leadership and Experiential Education program - a BC landmark! Celebrate Clyde Carter and Dr. John Buford's retirement (and Clyde's 2021 Distinguished Faculty Award) with students, alumni, and friends. Refreshments to follow.
- Alumni Paddle on the French Broad River, Headwaters Outfitters: Sunday, 10/10 at 9:30 a.m.
- Join Deborah Whitmire '80 and Jessica Whitmire '08, owners of Headwaters Outfitters, for a scenic, three-hour paddle on the French Broad River. Family-friendly event. All ages and abilities are welcome. Registration required.
Engage with WLEE faculty, fellow WLEE alumni, and help us celebrate the premier wilderness leadership program in the U.S!
Register for the WLEE Celebration at Homecoming, October 8-10!
WLEE FACULTY DISCUSS the WLEE PROGRAM
WLEE Alumni Videos
Reach out the Alumni Office for more information about Homecoming! Contact Megan Shina at email@example.com
We'd love to feature WLEE Alumni! If you're willing to help us promote the WLEE program by promoting you, a WLEE graduate, please contact Veronica Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day Wilderness Expedition & Immersion Semester