A minor Data Analytics from Brevard College will prepare you for a wide-variety of professional careers that depend on data to succeed.
You'll gain the skills necessary to build algorithms for business, and you'll learn how to use data and build systems to improve business operations.
Fastest Growing Tech Hub in Nearby Asheville
With a minor in Data Analytics from Brevard College, you can become a...
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Data Engineer
- Gain valuable communication skills and how to interpret data
- Use motion detectors in Calculus labs to relate position and velocity graphs.
- Participate in investigations involving coins, cards, and M&Ms in probability and statistics.
- Use MAPLE, MATLAB, and GEOMETER’s SKETCHPAD software to enhance learning in appropriate math classes and labs.
- Use high-level scientific computing that will serve in programming design and algorithm development.
Pair your Data Analytics minor with a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science.