Apply for Admission
How do I apply to Brevard College?
Applying for admissions is quick, easy, and free. You just need to:
- Submit an application for admission
- Email a copy of your high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you've taken college level courses, please submit official copies of transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Email a copy of your test score (ACT or SAT) to email@example.com.
- If you've Applied for Admissions Test Optional, then the Admissions Office does not require ACT or SAT scores.
You may submit an unofficial transcript for your admissions decision and scholarship consideration. We'll need an official copy of your transcript with a graduation date before you enroll.
You can also mail your transcript and test scores.
Please send your application materials to the following address:
Brevard College Admissions Office
1 Brevard College Drive,
Brevard, NC 28712
What happens next?
When the Admissions Office receives your application for admission, your Admissions Counselor will contact you about your admissions decision and scholarship eligibility.
You can learn more about minimum admissions requirements here.
Student to faculty Ratio
Average Class Size