Brevard College is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Please click on the position title to view the description and the position’s specific application information. All applicants will be assessed in accordance with Brevard College’s Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination Policy.
Brevard College's Language Access Plan (LAP) is available at the Office of Human Resources located in Beam Administration Hall.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Physical Education
- Assistant Professor of History
- Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator of Computer Science
- Assistant Professor of English
- Assistant Professor of Exercise Science
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Assistant Professor of Business and Organizational Leadership
- Adjunct Professor - English
- Adjunct Professor - Art History
- Adjunct Professor - Animation
- Adjunct Professor - Accounting
- Adjunct Professor - Finance
- Adjunct Professor - Introduction to Business
- Adjunct Professor - Business - Special Topics
- Adjunct Professor - Economics
If interested in an Adjunct Professor position in a discipline not listed above, please email a copy of your resume or CV to email@example.com to be considered for future opportunities.
Brevard College does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran’s status and prohibits such discrimination by its students, faculty, and staff. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in college programs and in use of facilities without such discrimination. The College also complies with all applicable federal and North Carolina statutes and regulations prohibiting unlawful discrimination. All members of the student body, faculty, and staff are expected to assist in making this policy valid in fact.