Important Forms & Documents
We know applying for and attending college can be an overwhelming experience. That's why we've created this resource to help keep your important forms and documents together!
Loan & Payment Option Forms
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loan
- Student Rights and Responsibilities for Title IV Funds
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements (FA-SAP)
- Frequently Asked Questions for FA-SAP
A 2018-19 FAFSA must have been submitted in order to borrow Federal Direct Loans. New borrowers will also need to complete the required Entrance Loan Counseling.
Private Student Loans
- Click here to compare lender information such as interest rates, repayment term, etc.
- Private Loan Self Certification Form
- Learn More
Tuition & Enrollment Fees
Art Information & Documents:
Theatre Information & Documents
- Theatre Audition Dates:
- Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Theatre Audition / Design Portfolio Presentation Form
- Buy Tickets for Performances
- Fine Arts Events Schedule
Waterfall to Student Ratio
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-883-8292
© Copyright 2016