Important Forms and Documents
Attending college can be an overwhelming experience. That's why we've created this resource to help keep your important forms and documents together!
Please contact the Admissions Office with questions about your enrollment status at 828.884.8332, and ask to speak with your Admissions Counselor, a Brevard alumni and expert on all things Brevard.
Loan & Payment Options
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loan
- Student Rights and Responsibilities for Title IV Funds
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements (FA-SAP)
- Frequently Asked Questions for FA-SAP
- Tuition Management Systems
Private Student Loans
- Compare lender information such as interest rates, repayment term, etc.
- Private Loan Self Certification Form
Students must submit a FAFSA in order to borrow Federal Direct Loans. New borrowers will also need to complete the required Entrance Loan Counseling.
Where can I get help?
If you have questions please contact the Admissions Office at 828.884.8332, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always glad to help!
U.S. News and World Report
Student to faculty Ratio
Average Class Size