Loan & Payment Options:
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loan
- Student Rights and Responsibilities for Title IV Funds
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements (FA-SAP)
- Frequently Asked Questions for FA-SAP
- Tuition Management Systems
Private Student Loans
- Compare lender information such as interest rates, repayment term, etc.
- Private Loan Self Certification Form
Students must submit a FAFSA in order to borrow Federal Direct Loans. New borrowers will also need to complete the required Entrance Loan Counseling.
Where can I get help?
If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at 828.641.0641, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to help!
Student to faculty Ratio
Average Class Size