Important Forms and Documents
Attending college can be an overwhelming experience. That's why we've created this resource to help keep your important forms and documents together!
Please contact the Admissions Office with questions about your enrollment status at 828.884.8332, and ask to speak with your Admissions Counselor, a Brevard alumni and expert on all things Brevard.
Loan & Payment Options
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loan
- Student Rights and Responsibilities for Title IV Funds
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements (FA-SAP)
- Frequently Asked Questions for FA-SAP
- Tuition Management Systems: Learn More
Private Student Loans
- Click here to compare lender information such as interest rates, repayment term, etc.
- Private Loan Self Certification Form
A FAFSA must have been submitted in order to borrow Federal Direct Loans. New borrowers will also need to complete the required Entrance Loan Counseling.
Art Information & Documents
Theatre Information & Documents
- Theatre Audition Dates:
- Saturday, March 16, 2019
- Theatre Audition / Design Portfolio Presentation Form
- Buy Tickets for Performances
- Fine Arts Events Schedule
Student to Faculty Ratio
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-883-8292
© Copyright 2016