Career Exploration & Development
Brevard College’s Office of Career Exploration and Development is committed to equipping students with the tools and resources they need to explore and design an individualized career path. The experienced staff will guide students through every phase of their educational journey, whether they’re a first year student struggling to choose a major, a junior looking for a summer job, or an upcoming graduate looking for a place in the workforce. Stop by the Experiential Learning Commons or click here to learn more.
What to Expect from Career Exploration
- Receive individualized assessment and counseling to help you pick a major and decide on career interests. You can schedule an appointment with staff or simply drop in during advertised hours.
- Access additional academic and vocational resources as well computer workstations in quiet and studious setting.
- Discover career options, research study abroad opportunities, explore posted employment and internships, and get your individual career choice on track.
- Research graduate schools and access prep materials for free.
- Sit in on free workshops and job fairs like “How to Write a Resume,” “Graduate School Prep,” “Summer Job and Camp Fair,” and “BC’s Grad Fair.”
- Schedule mock job interviews with staff to practice your technique and get live feedback.
Business, Agencies & Organizations
WATERFALL TO STUDENT RATIO
AVERAGE CLASS SIZE
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-884-8332
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.