Pay Enrollment Fee
In order to maintain our commitment to experiential learning and intentionally small classes, the first-year class size is limited to 250 students.
Paying the enrollment fee secures your place in this selective incoming class.
The enrollment fee for Fall 2019 applicants is $250 and Spring 2019 applicants is $125.
Your enrollment fee …
- Reserves your spot in the incoming new student class.
- Secures your scholarship awards.
- Allows you to register for Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) where you will register for classes.
- Secures your spot in limited campus housing.
Methods of Payment
- Online - Secure Payment Form
- Phone - call 1.828.884.8310 and pay with your credit/debit card.
- Check - make out your check to Brevard College and send to:
Brevard College Admissions
1 Brevard College Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
Brevard College accepts:
Enrollment fees are refundable until May 1 for fall semester applicants and December 1 for spring semester applicants. To receive a refund, the student must notify the Admissions Office in writing by these dates.
Student to Faculty Ratio
Brevard College is consistently recognized as one of the best liberal arts colleges. The College’s focus on experiential learning, small class sizes, and location the mountains of Western North Carolina near Asheville makes Brevard a top choice college for students around the world.
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-884-8332
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.