Pay Enrollment Fee
Brevard College has experienced record new student enrollments for consecutive years resulting in limited on-campus housing.
As a result, the first-year class size for the Fall semester is limited to 250 new students so that Brevard College can maintain its commitment to experiential teaching and learning and small class sizes.
The Enrollment Fee is $125 for new students entering Brevard College in the Fall 2020 semester.
For Spring 2019 new students, the Enrollment Fee is $125, if paid before December 14. After December 14, the Enrollment Fee increases to $250 for Spring 2019 new students.
Your Enrollment Fee …
- Reserves your spot in the incoming new student class.
- Secures your scholarship awards.
- Allows you to register for Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) where you will register for classes.
- Secures your spot in limited campus housing.
Methods of Payment
- Online - Secure Payment Form
- Check - make out your check to Brevard College and send to:
Brevard College Admissions Office
1 Brevard College Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
Brevard College accepts:
Enrollment fees are refundable until May 1 for Fall semester applicants and December 1 for Spring semester applicants. To receive a refund, the student must notify the Admissions Office in writing by these dates.
Best Undergraduate Teaching
Student to Faculty Ratio