Receive a Full-tuition Scholarship on Scholarship Day!
The first Scholarship Day is Saturday, December 11!
Scholarship Day is an opportunity for new, first-year students to interview for multiple scholarships in one day!
A select number of new students will receive a special invitation to apply for a Full-Tuition Scholarship. This scholarship includes full-tuition and fees, which totals $30,250 for the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 academic year.* The Full-Tuition Scholarship is renewable for 4-years.
Candidates for the Full-Tuition Scholarship must possess the following:
- An offer of admission from Brevard College. You can apply for admission here.
- A minimum, unweighted GPA of 3.75.
- Possess a 1200 composite SAT score, 25 ACT composite score, or comparable Test Optional score.
- Register for and attend Scholarship Day and successfully interview for the award.
- Complete the Full-Tuition Scholarship application below.
Your Admissions Counselor will notify you of your eligibility to interview for the Full-Tuition Scholarship after you complete the application below. Completion of the Full-Scholarship application does not guarantee an interview for the Full-Tuition Scholarship.
To receive a Full-Tuition Scholarship, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Your Full-Tuition Scholarship application also serves as your Scholarship Day registration.
If you don't meet this criteria, please register for and make plans to attend Scholarship Day!
The recipient must exhibit an unequivocal institutional fit, willingness to take-on leadership roles on campus, and willingness to actively represent and support Brevard College.
Brevard College will award 1 Full-Tuition Scholarship at each of the three Scholarship Day events (3 total). Candidates may only interview one time, and must attend and interview at a Scholarship Day event. The Full-Tuition Scholarship is for first-year students only.
Applicants selected to interview for the Full-Tuition Scholarship are required to attend and participate in all Scholarship Day interviews and are encouraged to interview for additional programs like the Institute for Women in Leadership (IWIL),the Honors Program, Drumline, and Fine Arts.
The Full-Tuition Scholarship is renewable for 4-years.
Brevard College will not consider athletics leadership, ability, participation or performance as a criterion in the formulation of any financial aid award or financial aid package.
- For selected candidates who wish to interview for the Full-Tuition Scholarship on Scholarship Day on Saturday December 11, 2021, the application deadline is Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
- For Scholarship Day on Saturday March 19, 2022, the application deadline is Wednesday, March 16, 2022.
- For Scholarship Day on Saturday February 12, 2022, the application deadline is Wednesday, February 9, 2022.