Register for Student Orientation, Advising & Registration (S.O.A.R.) on Saturday, April 23!
Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (S.O.A.R) is Saturday, April 23!
Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (S.O.A.R.) is the next step for students who have paid their enrollment fee.
At S.O.A.R., you will...
- meet with an academic advisor and register for your classes.
- learn more about campus and residence life.
- Meet other new students, faculty, and staff.
- Learn more about how to pay for college.
- You and your family meet with financial planning staff. Schedule your one-on-one meeting!
- This meeting is required.
S.O.A.R. is an on-campus event event and is required for all new students.
Space is limited! Register today!
More about Campus Life!
Your Fall class schedule!