- This event has passed.
March 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Scholarship Day is a unique visitation day that allows Brevard’s future student leaders to visit campus, interview for scholarships, and demonstrate their commitment to Brevard’s “learn and serve” community.
ON SCHOLARSHIP DAY YOU’LL GET A CHANCE TO:
- Interview for scholarships, in addition to your Merit Scholarship, that range from $500 to $3000 per year
- Interview for a Fine Arts, Honors, or Institute for Women in Leadership Scholarship.
- Eat lunch (on us!) in the cafeteria
- Go on a campus tour
- Learn more about experiential education and the Brevard classroom experience
- Gain valuable information about the admissions process
- Get a chance to talk with current Brevard students, professors, and your Admissions Counselor