Wellness and Fun!
Brevard College recognizes the importance of wellness in students’ development and overall health and happiness.
Brevard College offers numerous opportunities to get out and move. Students have access to a weight room, yoga classes and more in the Boshamer Gymnasium, as well as on-campus activities like disc golf and intramural sports.
World-class wilderness opportunities surround the campus including hiking, kayaking, biking, and rock climbing.
Fitness and Recreation Resources:
All of these facilities and resources are located on campus:
- Exercise and Cardio Room
- Free Weight Room
- Movement Room
- Auxiliary Gym
- Recreation Room
- Disc Golf Course
- Billiard and Ping Pong Tables
- Playstation and other game consoles
All of these facilities and resources are located in Brevard near campus:
- Brevard Rock Gym
- Brevard Yoga
- Bikram Yogo Brevard
- Brevard Cross Fit
- 828 Fitness
- 24-Hour Fitness
- Brevard Bike Path (running, walking, and biking)
- Bracken Mountain Preserve (hiking, biking, trail running)
- Fitness Factory
- Brevard Health and Racquet Club
- Work Out Anytime Brevard
- Carmichael Training Systems (CTS)
- Hiro's Workshop
Student to faculty Ratio
Average Class Size