The Office of the Registrar serves Brevard students, faculty, and staff in their pursuit of the academic goals outlined in the Brevard College Mission Statement. This office also maintains and secures academic records according to academic, ethical, and legal standards. Please contact the Office of the Registrar if you have any questions.
Contact the Registrar
- Location: Beam Administration Building, Rm 105
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Telephone: 828.884.8015
- Fax: 828.884.3790
Brevard College Office of the Registrar
One Brevard College Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
Brevard graduates can request a transcript online or complete the Brevard Transcript Request Form below.
Forms for Currently Enrolled Students
Registrar Forms and Documents
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
- Submit Medical & Immunization Records
- IB Credit
- Advanced Placement Credit
- FERPA Information Sheet
- FERPA Release Form
- FERPA Privacy Request
- Change of Address Form
- Enrollment/Degree Verification Form
- Cambridge AICE Examination Credit
- College-Level Examination Program Credit (CLEP)
- Voter Registration Form
- Online Summer Transfer Courses
Student to Waterfall Ratio
Brevard College is consistently recognized as one of the best liberal arts colleges. The College’s focus on experiential learning, small class sizes, and location the mountains of Western North Carolina near Asheville makes Brevard a top choice college for students around the world.
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-884-8332
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.