Brevard College Summer Fridays
Kick off a great weekend with Brevard College Summer Fridays!
Introduce yourself to the Brevard College community by taking a tour of campus, talking with current students, and attending an information session with an Admissions Counselor, who is also a Brevard College graduate.
After you’ve explored campus, take the rest of the afternoon to explore Brevard! You can...
- Have lunch at Rocky’s Soda Shop in Downtown Brevard and then...
- Head to Looking Glass Waterfall in Pisgah National Forest. After that...
- Explore Moore Cove on a short, half-mile hike to Moore Cove Falls. Then...
- Prepare for an another adventure as you slide down Sliding Rock, a natural water slide.
- Finish your adventure with ice-cream at Dolly’s.
You can also...
- Mountain bike or hike in DuPont State Forest, Pisgah National Forest, or Gorges State Park.
- Attend a concert at the Brevard Music Center.
- Explore the shops, art galleries, and restaurants in Downtown Brevard.
- See the stars at PARI
- Go waterfall hunting. (There’s 250 waterfalls in the area! How many can you find?)
Brevard is a magical place in the summer, and you have the opportunity to go to college here.
Take advantage of this opportunity to check out Brevard College and the area.
The Admissions Office will follow all CDC recommendations when you visit including wearing masks at all times, frequent hand washing, and maintaining a distance of at least 6-feet apart between individuals and families. Masks will be provided.
WERE'RE HERE TO HELP!
If you have questions please contact Melissa Henson Campus Visit Coordinator at 828.641.0461, or email email@example.com.
We are happy to help!
U.S. News and World Report
Student to faculty Ratio
Average Class Size