Students of Brevard’s Exercise Science program are always on the move and fascinated by the dynamics of human movement.
Through active assignments, in-class experiments, labs, field experiences, and internships, exercise science majors gain the knowledge and skills needed for immediate employment following graduation.
Here's a small sample of what you can do with an Exercise Science degree from Brevard College:
- Physical & Occupational Therapists
- Physical and Health Education Teachers
- Athletic and Personal Trainers
- Coaches & Athletic Directors
- Elementary Education Teachers
- Corporate Fitness Instructors
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Specialists
Brevard College graduates have proven that you can do anything with a Exercise Science degree. Below is a list of job titles of graduates from Brevard's Program:
- Athletics Coach
- Athletics Scout
- Physical Education Teacher (primary and secondary)
- Research Assistant
- Exercise Trainer
- Assistant College Athletics Coach
- Physical Therapist
- Athletic Event Manager
Brevard College’s Exercise Science program prepares you for a career in the science of the human body. Develop your foundational knowledge through inquiry-based interdisciplinary and engaging pedagogies including experience fieldwork, laboratory work, and practical on-site internships.
Exercise Science majors can go on to graduate schools (Health & Human Performance), rehabilitation, physical therapy and many other rewarding careers.