Graduate School Applicants
1. Complete the application for admission. There's no application fee.
2. Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Mail your official transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
ATTN: Graduate Admissions
1 Brevard College Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
You'll receive notification of an admissions decision within one week of completion of your admissions file.
Applications for admission are accepted on an ongoing basis until classes are full.
Minimum Admissions Requirements:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of a BA/BS at an accredited college or university by no later than June 30 of the year in which the applicant will begin the graduate program.
- The Health and Human Performance program has the additional admission prerequisite courses that include Human Anatomy and Physiology, Exercise Physiology, and Biomechanics.
Conditional Admission may be permitted if your GPA falls below the required minimum with documentation of relevant professional work experience that indicates that you have the ability to succeed in the program. If you are admitted on conditional status, then you will work with a graduate school advisor to design a plan of study for successful completion of all degree requirements.
*The Master of Science in Health and Human Performance & the Master of Science in Emergency Management programs will begin taking applications for admission to the Fall 2021 semester. The Master of Science in Health and Human Performance and the Master of Science in Emergency Management are pending approval from Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) and the Department of Education (DOE). These approvals could impact your ability to receive financial aid
Where Can I get help?
If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at 828.641.0641 or email email@example.com.
We are happy to help!