Brevard College’s graduate school application process is straightforward. There's no GRE or test requirement. We'll notify you of your acceptance to Graduate School at Brevard College upon completion of your graduate school admissions file.
- Completed application for admission.
- Completion of a B.A. or B.S. degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- For applicants to the Health and Human Performance program, undergraduate courses in Human Anatomy and Physiology, Exercise Physiology, and Biomechanics are required
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
In some cases, the Admissions Office can offer conditional admission to students who fall below this criteria. Students conditionally admitted must maintain a 3.0 GPA in their first two semesters of graduate study.
Admissions Advantage Program
Graduates from Western Carolina University's undergraduate program will receive automatic, guaranteed admission into Brevard College's Graduate Program in Emergency Management.**
Tuition and Fees (Graduate Program)
- $600 per credit hour.
- Brevard College graduates & current active public safety professionals pay $500 per credit hour.*
- Brevard College employees pay $300 per credit hour.
*Currently active public safety professionals are eligible for the First Responder tuition rate at Brevard College of $500 per credit hour. This includes members of law enforcement, fire, EMS, emergency management, corrections, and 911 communications.
**Students admitted through the Admissions Advantage Program pay $500 per credit hour.
Schedule Your Campus Visit!
Schedule your campus visit today! You can meet with faculty and current graduate students. You can also meet with the Graduate School Admissions Counselor and discuss financial aid and affordability.
Schedule your campus visit today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I get help?
If you have questions, contact Sterling Woodruff at 828.641.0688 or email email@example.com.
We are happy to help!