Leadership Theory & Practice
Further your leadership knowledge and skills through practical application with the Leadership Minor.
You’ll discover your passions as you explore a wide range of leadership topics. These topics include argumentation and debate, communications, philosophy, sociology, outdoor education, management, organizational theory, total quality management, and ethics.
You’ll gain real-world experience. You’ll discover a wide range of leadership practicum & internship opportunities, both on-campus and with local businesses and organizations.
You’ll experience the interdisciplinary education and activities necessary to give you everything you need to succeed in a contemporary leadership setting.
- Program Coordinator
- Faculty Leader
- Human Resources
- General Management
- Management and Leadership Rotational Career Programs
- Organization Management
- Career Training and Development
- Postsecondary education administrator
- Medical and health services managers
- Exposure to activities such as shadowing, workshops, informational interviews, and lecture series.
- Comprehend perspectives on leadership including theory, practice, styles, and models.
- Develop a dynamic personal philosophy of what leadership means.
- Apply what you learning with leadership excursions.
- Learn to demonstrate critical thinking through oral and written communication skills.