Leadership Theory & Practice
Further your leadership knowledge and skills through practical application with the Leadership Minor at Brevard College. In this customizable program, you’ll discover your passions as you explore a wide range of leadership topics. These topics include argumentation and debate, communications, philosophy, sociology, outdoor education, management, organizational theory, total quality management, and ethics.
In the Minor in Leadership Theory and Practice, you’ll gain real-world experience. You’ll discover a wide range of leadership practicum & internship opportunities, both on-campus and with local businesses and organizations.
At Brevard College, you’ll experience the interdisciplinary education and activities necessary to give you everything you need to succeed in a contemporary leadership setting.
What you'll experience in the Leadership Theory & Practice minor
- Exposure to activities such as shadowing, workshops, informational interviews, and lecture series.
- Comprehend perspectives on leadership including theory, practice, styles, and models.
- Develop a dynamic personal philosophy of what leadership means.
- Apply what your learning with leadership excursions.
- Learn to demonstrate critical thinking through oral and written communication skills.
- Program Coordinator
- Faculty Leader
- Human Resources
- General Management
- Management and Leadership Rotational Career Programs
- Organization Management
- Career Training and Development
- Postsecondary education administrator
- Medical and health services managers