Studying Pre-Nursing at Brevard College will help you immerse yourself into the curriculum designed to prepare you for a career in hospital caregiving.
What you’ll experience in the program:
- An education with a strong liberal arts foundation.
- Teachers and mentors who help you explore, nurture, and expand your interests.
- Guidance so you can hit developmental and procedural milestones and be prepared to apply for graduate and professional programs.
Majors, Minors, and Concentrations:
You may choose to major in Biology, Health Science Studies, or Integrated Studies with appropriate emphases.
For acceptance to some professional schools, students may choose any major, taking courses required for the professional school in the Division of Science and Mathematics.
Studying Pre-Nursing at Brevard can lead to careers in a variety of fields:
- Studying Nursing in Graduate School
- Become a nursing aide or certified nursing assistant
- Work in hospital administration
Student to Waterfall Ratio
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-884-8332
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.