Make your S.O.A.R. experience a success!
At S.O.A.R., you will receive your class schedule and learn more about enrolling at Brevard College.
If you did not get the opportunity to register for a financial planning meeting, please contact your admissions counselor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are have technological issues before or during S.O.A.R., please contact Jamie Woody, Campus Visit Coordinator, at 828.641.0641 or email@example.com .
Helpful Documents for Residence Life:
Helpful Documents for Financial Aid:
Loan & Payment Options
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loan
- Student Rights and Responsibilities for Title IV Funds
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements (FA-SAP)
- Frequently Asked Questions for FA-SAP
- Transact Payment Plan
- PLUS Loan Increase Request
Private Student Loans
- Compare lender information such as interest rates, repayment term, etc.
- Private Loan Self Certification Form
You must submit a FAFSA in order to borrow Federal Direct Loans. New borrowers will also need to complete the required Entrance Loan Counseling.
Where can I get help?
If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at 828.641.0641, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to help!