Physical Education and Recreation
Brevard College’s Physical Education and Recreation program prepares you to assume leadership roles associated with development, implementation, and administration of programs in physical education, health, and recreation.
You’ll graduate Brevad College with the academic foundation and experiences needed to pursue teacher licensure, advanced training, certifications, and graduate degrees.
What you’ll experience in the Physical Education and Recreation Program
- You’ll engage with expert faculty committed to your success. They want to mentor and prepare you for a meaningful career in fields in physical education, recreation management, coaching, and teaching.
- You’ll learn in small classrooms. Your faculty will know you by your first name, and you’ll know them both inside and outside the classroom.
- You’ll learn by doing. Field experiences, internships, and in-class experiences give you the knowledge and skills you need for success in your career.
Majors, Minors, and Concentrations
- Physical and Health Education Teachers
- Coaches & Athletic Directors
- Elementary Education Teachers
- Recreation Management