Scholarship Day is Saturday, December 10!
Scholarship Day allows you to interview for multiple scholarships on one day!
At Scholarship Day, you will...
- Interview for scholarships that combine with your previously awarded Half-Tuition or Merit Scholarship.
- These scholarships include the Honors Program, Institute for Women in Leadership (IWIL), and Fine Arts Scholarships including Theatre and Visual Arts!
- Please note that the scholarships above may have additional application requirements!
- All interviews and auditions will take place on Scholarship Day.
- Take a campus tour.
- Have an opportunity to explore the Land of Waterfalls.
- Meet with admissions staff and learn more about financial aid, grants, and scholarships.
Scholarship Day is a formal event so please dress to impress! Your Scholarship Day registration below will save your spot. Space is limited.