Important Forms and Documents for New Students
Thank you for attending the S.O.A.R. at Brevard College! If you haven't attended a S.O.A.R. event, please register! S.O.A.R. is a mandatory event for all new students.
This page is designed to help you navigate important processes as we work toward your arrival at Brevard College in August!
Helpful Documents for Financial Aid:
- FAFSA Form: BC FAFSA Code: 002912
- Special Circumstances Form
- Complete my Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Complete my Entrance Counseling
- Apply for a Parent Plus Loan
- Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Brevard College Workstudy Payment Agreement
Private Student Loans
- Compare lender information such as interest rates, repayment term, etc.
- Private Loan Self Certification Form
Students must submit a FAFSA in order to borrow Federal Direct Loans. New borrowers will also need to complete the required Loan Entrance Counseling and sign the Master Promissory Note to utilize the funds.
Where can I get help?
If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at 828.641.0641, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to help!