At Brevard College, concentrating in Photography means developing the technical, artistic, and analytical skills required to communicate effectively with imagery.
The Photography Concentration combines professional competencies and creative capabilities, giving you a strong foundation in photographic theory and application. Integrate professional skills and knowledge into your education with opportunities to study a variety of topics from studio lighting and portraiture to landscape photography and natural lighting.
- Advertising art director
- Digital marketer
- Film director
- Film/video editor
- Media planner
- Multimedia specialist
- Visual merchandiser
- Portrait Photographer
- Commercial Photographer
- Scientific Photographer
- Photojournalist/News Photographer
- Freelance Photographer
- Explore landscape photography in the beautiful mountains and natural beauty surrounding Brevard College.
- Learn industry standard practices and programs so you’re prepared to be an active professional.
- Gain the skills to both identify and create a successful, high-quality photograph from all sides of the practice: compositionally, theoretically, artistically, and technically.
- Explore the fascinating history of photography and gain a better understanding of both the technology and application in our photography history courses.
Photography is one of the concentrations available in the Art program.