Pre-Medicine (Health Science)
If you're preparing to apply for medical school, you will major in Health Science.
Faculty will help you l prepare you for continuing your education in the medical field.
Brevard's small campus setting will give you opportunities to gain leadership and other experiences that will add to your medical school application.
Faculty will help you plan out your medical school application and process as well as help you prepare for medical school admissions requirements.
What you'll experience in the Health Sciences Program as you Prepare for medical school
- Choose and complete a career-related internship outside of your classroom for academic credit.
- Build your professional resume by conducting your own research for your Senior Project.
- Collaborate with our esteemed faculty in immersive labs and classroom experiences.
- Explore a wide range of classes and establish a strong foundational education that will prepare you for success.
- Work one-on-one with dedicated, innovative faculty and develop lifelong friendships, mentorships, and connections.
MAJORS, MINORS, AND CONCENTRATIONS
For acceptance to some professional schools, you may choose any major, taking courses required for the professional school in the Division of Science and Mathematics.
- Continue your education in graduate school
- Hospital Administration
- Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Child Life Specialist
- Clinical Laboratory Research Technician
- Clinical Specialist
- Drug Information Specialist
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Forensic Scientist/Criminalist
- Geriatric Care
- Hospital Administrator
- Medical Technologist
- Medical Science Liaison
- Nurse Practitioner
- Patient Advocate
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health Specialist
- Radiation Technician
- Surgical Technologist