Early Childhood Education
Brevard’s Early Childhood Education Program will acquaint you with developmentally appropriate practices for early childhood learning. The Early Childhood Education track of the Integrated Studies Major prepares you for the care and education of an increasingly assorted population of children.
You'll get to participate in class activities and field experiences to develop a more in-depth understanding of the role of the Early Childhood Educator. Brevard students also graduate prepared to accomplish their professional goals by taking part in guided classroom observation and applied activities that help you develop a professional teaching portfolio.
What you'll experience in the Early Childhood Education Program:
- Learn more about early childhood development in a multi-faceted and experiential approach.
- Get the chance to work with children to learn and observe their developmental stages and see early childhood education in action.
- Study methods in teaching a wide range of subjects to explore and discover your interests, as well as become a well-rounded and experienced educator.
MAJORS, MINORS, AND CONCENTRATIONS:
Integrated Studies majors receive a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Integrated Studies. You can choose to pair their Integrated Studies degree with Teacher Licensure to teach in elementary school, or pursue a special certificate program for early childhood education.
- Childcare Center Director
- Home-Based Service Provider
- Family Support Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Elementary School Teacher
- Teacher assistant
- Childcare worker
Early Childhood Education Department Faculty:
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.