Social Science Studies
Prepare for your future by earning a Minor in Social Science studies at Brevard College. Gain interdisciplinary perspectives to interact with and understand society.
Study a wide range of topics such as anthropology, philosophy, economics, political science, psychology, sociology, and more. Explore specialized and emerging fields and further your interests with Brevard College. Learn how to conduct social research, think critically, and solve real-world problems in any field.
What you'll experience in the social sciences minor
- Explore social science research methods and how to design and implement surveys, interviews, focus groups, and experiments.
- Work one-on-one with dedicated faculty and get the attention you need thanks to our small class sizes.
- Learn the way that you want to and personalize your academic adventure with flexible course options.
- Learn the fundamentals and theories of social science and develop the skills you need to conduct effective social science research.
- Apply what you’re learning to more than just the classroom thanks to Brevard’s dedication to experiential academics and immersive learning.
- Banking and insurance
- Business management
- Local government
- Management consultancy
- Market research
- Government economist
- Data analytics
- Public service
- Management consulting
Brevard College is consistently recognized as one of the best liberal arts colleges. The College’s focus on experiential learning, small class sizes, and location the mountains of Western North Carolina near Asheville makes Brevard a top choice college for students around the world.
Brevard College, One Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712 | 1-828-884-8332
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.