"Brevard College was such an eye-opening experience for me. I was able to meet many different people and experience new cultures and ways of life." -Toni, Brevard College Graduate.
ACRE CAMPUS AT PARI
With a Physics degree, you can:
- Prepare for engineering or physics graduate school.
- Enter the financial sector with sharp data analysis skills.
- Join government labs to conduct research in physics, biology, chemistry, math, or astronomy.
- Work in government offices dedicated to policy research.
- Work with technology companies.
- Using the Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute 12-meter radio telescope to map the Milky Way.
- Building simple circuits, such as a magnetic field sensor.
- Study cosmic rays.
- Learning data analysis techniques with scientific software packages.
- Visit Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
Brevard College proudly maintains a partnership with the nearby Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute (PARI).