Brevard College's Health Science Program provides you with a foundation of knowledge for graduate school, professional schools, and employment in the field of healthcare and medicine.
This program offers you experience in biology, chemistry, physics, and other chosen sciences, which allow you to direct your skillset towards your goals.
You can go on to work in the fields of medicine, dentistry, veterinary, or public health.
in Health Science Occupations by 2030
And not only are Health Science Occupations growing-the foundational knowledge they require allows you to keep your options open throughout your education. Studying Health Science at Brevard College will require a wide range of scientific experience that helps propel you toward a variety of career paths in Health.
About the Health Science Program
Brevard College's Health Science Program exposes you to both medical environments and beyond to help you explore which health fields inspire you most.
Health Science majors can enter into any field or profession! They're well-equipped to think and write critically, work in collaborative, small groups with diverse populations, resolve complex problems, and conduct research. Here's a small sample of what you can do with a Health Science degree from Brevard College:
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Human Resources Specialist
- Educator (primary and secondary)
- Clinical Researcher
- Biological Technician
- Pharmaceuticals Rep
- Medical Records Technician
- Collaborate with a complementary academic program like Chemistry, Ecology, or Biology to maximize your professional and competitive range.
- Choose and complete a career-related internship outside of your classroom for academic credit.
- Graduates can become biomechanists, physician assistants, radiologists, pharmaceutical sales reps, dieticians, or pathologists.
- Discover research opportunities at Brevard College and in the community.
You'll receive a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Health Science. This program is designed for you to enter programs in a variety of healthcare professions including dentistry, medicine, nursing, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, public health, physical therapy, and sports medicine. A minor in Health Science Studies is also available.
Come experience the Brevard College Health Science Program for yourself!
Visitation is the best way to see if our Health Science Program is a good fit for you.